Just so you know…DISCLOSURES
Can your blog posts, photos, or infograms be used on other blogs?
Yes and No.
- All work is covered by copyright. Any use, copying, republication, reposting, uploading or duplicating of content, photos, and material is prohibited without written permission from Denise Jordan.
- Please do not use, copy or republish my content on your blogs, websites, message boards, eBay accounts etc. without receiving my permission.
What, if anything, influences your opinions about products?
My opinions about products are strictly my own. I write posts based upon my experiences with products and I express that opinion in a fair and equitable manner.
- The information provided on Makeup on Aisle 64 is for general informational purposes only. I try to be as accurate as possible with photographs and product descriptions, but please know that depending upon the resolution of your computer screen, the colors, textures, and pigments may vary. How long a product wears on an individual may also vary from person to person, particularly depending upon the use of primers and the like.
- I am not a cosmetologist or an aesthetician. I am a person who loves makeup and from trial and error, has learned what works for me and I am sharing that information on the blog and in videos. You will have to try a product out to see how well it works for you.
What about when you get free products or “press samples” to review? Does this affect your opinions of products?
NO! My opinion is not for sale. I give my free and unbiased opinion based upon my experience with a product.
The majority of the products featured on this blog were purchased with my own money. However, Makeup On Aisle 64 may occasionally receive products and samples free of charge for consideration for review.
- The offers and products sent to Makeup On Aisle 64 are NOT guaranteed to be reviewed.
- However, any press samples provided free of charge or by way of sponsorships do not affect my review of the product. I personally test each item before I publish a review about that product.
Do you participate in any advertising, sponsorship, or affiliate partnerships?
Makeup On Aisle 64 does not have any agreements or partnerships with any products, retailers, or advertising agencies.
- Should I participate in an affiliate process, posts and advertisements containing affiliate links will generate a small commission only if a purchase is made from clicking directly from this blog to the online retailer.
- Using these kinds of links help support Makeup on Aisle 64; however, not all links published on this blog are affiliate links.
- I will always offer you my honest and candid reviews on the products I feature regardless of affiliation or sponsorship.
Contest Rules — Jane Iredale Chocoholicks Lip Gloss
You must be 18 years or older to qualify for entries. Simply enter using the Rafflecopter Widget as posted in the blog post. One winner will be selected at random to win (x1) Jane Iredale Chocoholics. Entries will be collected through 2/28/2015 (refer to terms and conditions in the widget for all the details). All entrants must submit their own entries. Please note if you select to leave a comment via the Rafflecopter option, any with links or urls listed to blogs, websites, giveaways, Facebook pages etc. will be considered spam, will not be published and the entry will be disqualified.
If you have any questions or concerns or would like to collaborate with Makeup On Aisle 64, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.