You know you need Makeup on Aisle 64 if any of the following statements apply to you:
- I’ve been wearing my makeup the same way for the past ten (or more) years.
- I find myself browsing the Health and Beauty aisles looking at the under-eye creams.
- My daughter keeps dropping not so subtle hints that I need to update my look
- I work in a professional setting. My makeup needs to be flawless.
- I may be over forty but I still want to look attractive. Hell – I want to look amazing!
I’m Denise Jordan, your makeup maven.
Like you, at one time, I answered yes to one or more of the above statements. Now – I can apply my makeup in a way that is classy, trendy, and age appropriate. I’m learning what health and beauty products work best for mature skin. And, even though I am north of 40, I look amazing. Some of it is genetics – most of it is work! I can teach you the work.
Makeup On Aisle 64 is the beauty blog for women north of 40 who want to look and feel amazing regardless of age. If you’re looking for tips on techniques, products, and trends that keep you looking and feeling great, you’ll find them right here. I’ll tell you what the experts are saying about this and that. I’ll offer makeup tutorials. I’ll review new products, tell you about the latest in skincare, and share my love for fashion, handbags, and beauty.