January Mission Board
Here are the particulars for Plan with Me January Mission Board and December 28 – January 3 which can be found on YouTube at Makeup on Aisle 64 TV at https://youtu.be/0fIGO2lqzHM.
I’ve got a new planner for 2016. It’s the Inkwell Press Watercolor Hexagon in the classic layout. If you’re into decorating your planner like I am, this is the perfect planner for you. I can make planning pretty and stay organized.
I love decorating my planner and I am making a concerted effort to use up my planning supplies. All of the embellishments I used this week worked out really well and helped me tell my story. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or leave me a comment below.
- Frixion Ball Clicker 07 Black
- Pilot G2 Black
Scarlet Lime Planner Society Kit –November
- Planner Society Girl
- Mint-green and burgundy plaid paper
- Mint green, gold, and white paper
- Be the Best Version of You
- Let’s Plan bubble
- Washi tape
- Note paper with Planner Society Girl
Scarlet Lime Planner Society Kit – October
- Gold Book and Bow Paper clips (from Twillow Fields; exclusive for Scarlet Lime Planner Society)
The Reset Girl/Listers Gotta List Kits
- Beige “ledger-style” sticky note
- This is my Story note card –(Simple Stories)
- Camera and Instagram itty bitty stickers – The Reset Girl Shop
New Year’s Celebration stickers
- Stickabilities – Hobby Lobby
Have you tried any new stickers lately?
If so, where did you get them from and how do you like them? Tell me about it in the comments section.
Like. Follow. Subscribe. View.
If you enjoyed this post, I would really appreciate it if you would subscribe. And please, Like me on Facebook. Follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest and check me out on YouTube at Makeup on Aisle 64 TV.